29 November 2012

#intpipomo The best time I ever busted into The Vale of Eternal Blossoms

HERE WE GO I'M GOIN IN 
real talk: i would not turn down a cuddly dogpile with the august celestials. celest-pile.
NONE SHALL PASS - oh it's just you go ahead
it feels like we walked FOREVER
these guys again!
don't look perv i'm bathing
"hey aka are you taking a bath"
misty mountains
chi ji prefers mood lighting
so trusting, so...naive...
"have you guys seen this sweet jade sphere i got"
so hard to pick my favorite celestial
the fashionable quarter
traveling in style
that blue glow tricked me...there's nothing down there!
50/50 (well I think there were a few bonuses actually...)
Got in just under the wire! Hooray!

7 comments:

  1. If they ever offer one of Xuen's litter as a pet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your captions are hilarious! I don't think I'd turn down a cuddly dogpile with the August Celestials, either. WTB August Celestial plushies from the Blizzard Store :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for helping me remember just what it was that I'd been wanting to do for my final IntPiPoMo post! :D

      Delete
    2. No, thank YOU! That post was really helpful!

      Delete
  3. Ah such lovely pics of the Vale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics.. those shrines in the vale are so detailed and gorgeous aren't they? Well done for getting your 50 (actually I think you posted like 500 this month, lol)

    ReplyDelete