07 November 2012

#intpipomo and DING???

This was supposed to be posted last night, but it took me a bit longer than anticipated since I had to do some troubleshooting to trick the video into playing with the right orientation. Fortunately I have an ancient Macbook sleeping in the closet and was able to fix it! (I'm trying something new...English transcript below!)
My tests...are finally finished! Yaaay! Well, actually this week I have 2 midterms (Tues and Thurs) and a mock JLPT on Wednesday night. It can't be helped -_-

Thanks to all of you, all my tests were 90% or above! And...I even got a perfect score on one! The speech I did also turned out pretty well.

Because I finally finished everything, I got to relax and play WoW, and Aka finally hit level 90! I'm participating in this month's IntPiPoMo, so I'll be uploading screenshots and the like!

~~

Cruisin around Kun Lai. I love the random NPC emotes!
"Who's this yak cutie?" "You actually have to quest in Townlong..."
THESE GUYS
Ehhh, but for science...!!
EXPERIMENT COMPLETE
Found this curious lady rolling...in the deep...:|a well played,  Blizzard
DING DING DING DING DING
frak yeah
You guys, get a whiff of this incense. So relaxing.
AMG IT'S A FOREST

IntPiPoMo: 10/50

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great test scores! I'm sure you'll do just fine on all the remaining exams, too.

    Oh yeah, and grats on getting to 90, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on your 90 and your results :)

    ReplyDelete