26 April 2012

Zombie Hop

What's up with that title? I don't know, go listen to the song (by Zombina & The Skeletones). This week has been weird...after stressing over an application it's now over and done and I feel kinda slow and droopy. As such, I didn't have time to put the lovely finishing touches on my next post and instead you get screenshots: the miscellaneous edition. If you wanna really make this a party, check out some of these fantastically bizarre words (I think I found a new blog title - adoxography: skilled writing on an unimportant subject).

Giant gnome
Grizzly tree
Gundrak
I want YOU!
Malorne goes apeshit
Titan buildings
Trapped in amber
Do not jump

And then we all died
Standing in midair
I SEE YOU
/dance

3 comments:

  1. Zombie Hop notwithstanding, your miscellaneous pics remind me of the old INXS songs Need You Tonight/Mediate. Well, the Mediate half, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love random pics that make you giggle? :D I certainly love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The, "And then we all died one" cracked me up, I learned to hate that ship!

    ReplyDelete