18 July 2011

Day 17: My favorite spot

This is the next day in Saga of Spellbound's 20 days of...WoW blogging challenge. You can find more participants here.

Catch up on Day 16: What I miss

This is a surprisingly hard question in-game. Although I do write RP-style stories, my game time is mostly spent idling wherever I happen to be when I tab out and get distracted, or in the location I need to be to do whatever I'm working on. The closest I ever came to having "a spot" to hang out in was during WotLK, when I would fly down to the old night elf arches over the lake in Crystalsong. The scenery was gorgeous, the music was peaceful, and I could idle and chat forever.

My current hangout is Orgrimmar, but my favorite spots are either Thunderbluff or Silvermoon. Both have the convenience of major cities, but both are a million times more attractive than Org. TB can be a bit confusing at times, but with a flying mount it's a breeze.

IRL, my favorite spot is typically tied to the presence of someone I care about, but since I am a bit of a homebody I do like to hang with friends lolling on the couch or dancing in the kitchen. I am currently fond of my stout little couch, which is great for lounging and napping. On weekends I use it as an epic desk chair.

Go to Day 18: My favorite outfit

2 comments:

  1. My favourite spot is just outside the building you port to in Uldum. I take the port, walk outside and start fishing - it's so peaceful and relaxing! The weather is always great there and now that I got a Mushroom Chair, I can just sit there, fish and chill for hours! Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot in Uldum that's really beautiful! I'm particularly fond of the delta area and also the tall crops being tended along the river.

    ReplyDelete