24 July 2011

Day 18: My favorite outfit

This is the next day in Saga of Spellbound's 20 days of...WoW blogging challenge. You can find more participants here.

Catch up on Day 17: My favorite spot

Most of my favorite inspirations come from tier, specifically because it is designed to match and evoke a certain image. I'm not super familiar with other matching sets, but I do have a certain fondness for the Twill set. My DK-banker sports 8/8 full Twill and a Diamond-Tipped Cane. /flex epeen

Akabeko has the following druid sets:
Thunderheart
Cenarion
Feralheart
Genesis
Nightsong
Lately I have really liked druid tier; even Lasherweave grew on me (although that helm...eehhhh). T12 is the first in a while that made me say wow, what? The helm looks like a dog cone (obligatory worgen joke), and it's incredibly drab, neither fiery nor green.

Go to Day 19: The Things Aka Carried

No comments:

Post a Comment