19 September 2012

Today was a very good day (gifsplosion)

You may recall the horrible experience that was gaming on my laptop. Having finally moved into my new apartment and set up my PC, I was finally able to sit down and play for many uninterrupted hours today. It was awesome!


On Monday, Navi invited me along to a Laid-back Raid, which I joined from Lady Deathwhisper up until too many people had to go before Lich King. I got to finish Valithria on heroic! Hooray! Sadly, I spent the rest of the day unloading the shopping and trying to put my life back into cabinets and shelves.

HOWEVER

This morning I woke up, went to school long enough to find out my class assignment and officially register, and then it was time for FUN!


I logged into my main! There were pets and mounts everywhere! I did quests in Tol Barad because GIMME DAT FOX.

Then I switched over to my mage (hey do you guys even remember Sprinkie) and actually quested! For a while! Now she is at 81 and in Vashj'ir, but sadly those mobs are still beating on her pretty hard :( Why am I so terrible at mage-ing? Is it because I'm too cheap/lazy to buy glyphs?!?!
One of my guildies wanted to queue for the Theramore scenario, so I hopped over to Aka and we got through it. I got lost a couple times, but fortunately NOBODY MESSES WITH BEAR. I only got fireworks in my loot bag, but my guildie got a sweet hat! I want one too! I gotta say that I did feel pretty bad about the final cutscene in the scenario. Is Jaina okay?! I'M SORRY THERAMORIANS D: D:


The craziest part is that when I ported out, ending up near the Tol Barad portal in Org, I saw a name I recognized...Dragonray was standing RIGHT. THERE.


We got to chat, which was great, and now we are totes ~battletag friends~. I'm so glad my friends list is starting to actually have people online!! Note to self: make an effort to be sociable OR ELSE.


Lately I haven't had much to say outside of storytelling, because aside from the ongoing storylines in my head, there wasn't anything happening to me! But now that I can actually play again, just like that, the switch is back on, and the floodgates to CREATIVITY are open!

15 comments:

  1. AND THE GIFS ARE BACK! CAPS LOCK PARTY!1!!1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIFS! SPRINKIE! (every time I see Sprinkie I want to send you a SPRINKIE!!!!! whisper because it's such a great name.)(Though, disclaimer, I thought it was SPRINKLE until just now. Sprinkie is just as good though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS, if you ever want to run the scenario and I am on, let me know! I want to farm up the loot bag plate crowns on my Plate-wearers. :D

      Delete
    2. The name came from a teacher - every time I wrote her name it looked like Sprinkie to me!

      And yes, if I see you on we will Do Theramore because I want a hat!! :D

      Delete
  3. YEAH ALRIGHT GIFS! Hey I see Frankenfurter. SWEET. I also want dat fox :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foxes DX why can't you just get in my inventory already.

      Delete
  4. LOL Gif attack!!! I have enough to buy my fox but since I'm doing mount farms then I thought well.. I'll keep killing foxes while I'm there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be social overboard, but at least let a fellow blogger know who you are when you're standing two feet from him. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the point of having all those battletag friends if I don't talk to them once in a while? I'm just too shy to message them ><

      Delete
  6. Oh life is good, yellow dancing man has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Grats on rocking your PC & getting back into the swing of things. Hope your storylines continue to get some love too. In fact I'm thinking of utilizing some details you used in Graveyard at Twilight if that is ok. You are after all one of three Druids needing a visit by yours truly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm glad you're back and writing more :D

      Delete